Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6351 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    chiefupload.com

Thumbs up Chief Upload - Industry Changing PPD Website - Get paid $1+ per EACH download

Chief Upload is an industry-changing Pay Per Download website. We are different from all others websites that use a lousy script. Our site is custom coded with groundbreaking features that will help you boost your earnings in such a way that you'll be surprised.

What do we have to offer:
    1. Industry Top Payouts - We are paying up to $5 per each download and our average is $1 per download, much higher than other Pay Per Download websites;
    2. Unique High-Conversions Landing Page - Our downloads are all processed behind a Landing Page, which get's you higher conversions;
    3. Brandable Domain Name - You can freely advertise our domain name without openly telling your users that you are getting paid for their downloads. ChiefUpload.com sounds just like any other regular file host;
    4. Advanced Statistics for Each File - Get to know exactly how many visitors, their countries and their referers. Our advanced control panel let's you check all these statistics with graphs and much more;
    5. Monthly Payouts - You don't have to request any payout. All payments will be processed at the end of the month and your balance will be paid to your Paypal account;
    6. Offshore Hosting - All our files are hosted offshore, which means it is much less likely that we will receive DMCA reports and all your balance ends unpaid;
    7. Amazing Support - We offer 24/7 support through email or Skype. This means that you will have the means to contact a member of Chief Upload, which will promptly answer your questions in a timely and professional way.

Chief Upload is always looking for new features to implement. As our site is custom coded, we can easily code additional features by request of the uploaders. We are very open to suggestions and we will make sure your uploading and promotion experience is pleasant. You can post your suggestions at our forum and if they seem good, our team will code them ASAP.

KWWHunction members are free to register and contact me through PM at any time. I am providing personal support to all members and I can even provide you my personal Skype address so we can have a chat if needed

Also, the proof of ownership of this website can be seen at: http://chiefupload.com/KWWHunction.html

Chief Upload - www.chiefupload.com
    ChiefUpload Reviewed by ChiefUpload on . Chief Upload - Industry Changing PPD Website - Get paid $1+ per EACH download Chief Upload is an industry-changing Pay Per Download website. We are different from all others websites that use a lousy script. Our site is custom coded with groundbreaking features that will help you boost your earnings in such a way that you'll be surprised. What do we have to offer: Industry Top Payouts - We are paying up to $5 per each download and our average is $1 per download, much higher than other Pay Per Download websites; Unique High-Conversions Landing Page - Our downloads Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I would like to believe... anyway, welcome!

Banned
    welcome to KWWH

Website's:
    chiefupload.com
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzles View Post
    I would like to believe... anyway, welcome!
    Believe in what? We are legit, and we ARE paying $1+ on average per download. Of course it all comes down to your traffic, but for good traffic, even if international, we have offers that go up to $10

Quote Originally Posted by Assisnal View Post
    welcome to KWWH
    Thanks, it seems that we are going to have a good time here on KWWHunction

100MB Filesize limit?

Website's:
    chiefupload.com
    100MB Filesize limit?
    Yes, we have just increased the filesize limited yesterday, as per request of our users.

We have a contest running on our forum, feel free to check it out: Chief Upload Forums

LOL, pay per survey, not download.

Good luck!

Website's:
    chiefupload.com
    LOL, pay per survey, not download.
    We currently on the process of finishing our usual download page, so uploaders can choose if they want to show surveys (with higher earnings) or usual banners (with lower earnings).

In the meanwhile, we are also offering a referrals system where you can earn 10% of all your referrals earnings.

Official Filehost with 5 post :-o

Website's:
    chiefupload.com
    Quote Originally Posted by rooneyviet1 View Post
    Official Filehost with 5 post :-o
    Well, I really wasn't expecting KWWHunction members to be so harsh on new websites.

Chief Upload itself is brand new: we were in private-beta phase for a few weeks and we just launched to the public exactly a week ago. However, we are here to stay.

As you can see, our site is custom-made, we are opening up threads wherever we see fit, so users can personally contact with someone of our team, and we are even running a contest to engage with our users.

I know that I'm new here, but you have nothing to worry about

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information