Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6697 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default iDDL.me - Warez Social Network

Hi,

Please review my site iDDL.me - Warez Social Network, it uses WordPress and BuddyPress, currently using the default theme, but I'll change it soon.

Thanks
    iDDL.me Reviewed by iDDL.me on . iDDL.me - Warez Social Network Hi, Please review my site iDDL.me - Warez Social Network, it uses WordPress and BuddyPress, currently using the default theme, but I'll change it soon. Thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Hi.

- Get a favicon
    - Get a new logo
    - Get a new skin
    - Get rid of sharedpartners (use filehosts as rs+hotfile etc)
    - Update your site more often, no one will return to your site when you don't submit your post regulary.. Just post once or twice a day, it's better then nothing! Just don't let your visitors down.. Your last post was submitted May 19, 2010.
    - You should make your post look more nice, add a cover, or some screenshots. You will definately get more downloads then if the post looks more nice. (If the post looks plain ugly, then no one will even bother looking for a download link)
    - Remove the ads until further. There's absolutely no need for them since you dont have alot of traffic (correct me if im wrong)
    - Move katz button to the header
    - Get rid of referal id in affiliate. (This is stupid imo....)
    - Categorize your posts, so it's more user friendly. As it is know, it's hard to find something.. No one will search through all your post to find something that looks interesting..
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

I have decided to change my site and opened a new thread for it here, you can close or delete this thread.

mmm mmm!
    Closed as requested
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information