post the favorite song or music you listen to while your on bed at night which makes you close eyes and fall asleep , some of you might not have such music to listen such people can ignore this thread and avoid troll replies (Specially QS)

this is my favorite song that i listen mostly when i wana relax and sleep

Saturnus - All alone
Genre - Funeral Doom Metal
i guess this is the sweetest music i`v ever heard in my life , people who hate metal genre should really try this out you guys never would believe Metal has sub genres that can even make you relax

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZK0XOQZ3uI[/ame]

the video goes with nature enjoy ...... post your best bedtime songs too
Breaking Bad Reviewed by Breaking Bad on . Best Song/Music to listen while going to bed/sleep? post the favorite song or music you listen to while your on bed at night which makes you close eyes and fall asleep , some of you might not have such music to listen such people can ignore this thread and avoid troll replies (Specially QS) this is my favorite song that i listen mostly when i wana relax and sleep Saturnus - All alone Genre - Funeral Doom Metal i guess this is the sweetest music i`v ever heard in my life , people who hate metal genre should really try this out you guys Rating: 5