Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6443 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    PristineNote.com

Post Full Managed VPS

Hi I m looking for a VPS fully managed with cPanel/WHM with 30GB/700+MB RAM/ Port Speed 100 Mbps/ Bandwidth 300GB+ .

Reliability should be the most important issue. I would also look forward to good support since I am new to VPS. Prefer location of Data Center is UK, Germany, India etc as most of my visitors are expected to be from India.

Please do suggest some names. I do not wish to go with someone who is in business recently. Also my budget is less than 50 USD per month.

Thank you all.
    PristineNote Reviewed by PristineNote on . Full Managed VPS Hi I m looking for a VPS fully managed with cPanel/WHM with 30GB/700+MB RAM/ Port Speed 100 Mbps/ Bandwidth 300GB+ . Reliability should be the most important issue. I would also look forward to good support since I am new to VPS. Prefer location of Data Center is UK, Germany, India etc as most of my visitors are expected to be from India. Please do suggest some names. I do not wish to go with someone who is in business recently. Also my budget is less than 50 USD per month. Thank Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    You should definitely check out www.knownsrv.com

Website's:
    PristineNote.com
    I checked their website. I could not get any details regarding number of years, location etc., Have you been hosting with them? do they have fully managed VPS plans?

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    Yes for the past 1.5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by PristineNote View Post
    I checked their website. I could not get any details regarding number of years, location etc., Have you been hosting with them? do they have fully managed VPS plans?
    Hi,

We are 2 years old. Our servers are located at Dataplace/Proserve within the Netherlands. It's TIER3 datacenter which is the highest classification in the Netherlands.

Please let me know if you have further questions

Thanks
    Kind Regards
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Website's:
    PristineNote.com
    Please read the requirements: I need cPanel/WHM. I did not come across that in your http://knownsrv.com/vps.php about cPanel.

Banned
    Website's:
    xsl.tel xsltel.com
    but PristineNote why making things too complicated you can always buy your own cPanel license from buycpanel.com and knownsrv staff will install and configure it for you !!

Have you look at https://www.ultimatehostings.com/ ,they have fully managed VPS's... I am their customer and support is awsome... 1gbs port speed,price acceptable

Website's:
    PristineNote.com
    Quote Originally Posted by krnjo View Post
    Have you look at https://www.ultimatehostings.com/ ,they have fully managed VPS's... I am their customer and support is awsome... 1gbs port speed,price acceptable
    I have checked their website and plans. They do not seem to have any cPanel. I have PMed them. Waiting for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by XSLTel View Post
    but PristineNote why making things too complicated you can always buy your own cPanel license from buycpanel.com and knownsrv staff will install and configure it for you !!
    I really appreciate your thoughts. Somehow, IT is my requirement. I do not want it any other way. Approaching a different vendor for cPanel would be another headache. I do not mind spending a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by PristineNote View Post
    I have checked their website and plans. They do not seem to have any cPanel. I have PMed them. Waiting for your reply.
    Just a few minutes ago I take a look in Solus panel and there is Os with cPanel,but don't know is it trial... probably is,don't know...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information